If you suffer injuries in a semi-truck accident in Nevada, it’s crucial to prioritize your physical recovery. One essential aspect of that recovery process is physical therapy. Semi-truck accidents can cause minor cuts and bruises to severe, life-altering injuries.
Physical therapy can help you regain strength, range of motion, and overall health after a semi-truck accident. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of physical therapy for semi-truck injury victims in Nevada.
Common Injuries from Semi-Truck Accidents in Nevada
Semi-truck accidents can result in a wide range of injuries, depending on the circumstances of the accident. Some common injuries sustained by victims of semi-truck accidents in Nevada include:
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
These injuries can cause significant pain, discomfort, and long-term health problems. That’s why it’s essential to prioritize your physical recovery after a semi-truck accident.
How Physical Therapy Can Help
Physical therapy is a treatment that uses exercises, stretches, and other techniques to improve mobility, reduce pain, and promote healing. After a semi-truck accident, physical therapy can effectively regain strength, flexibility, and range of motion. Here are some of the benefits of physical therapy for semi-truck injury victims in Nevada:
- Pain Management: Physical therapy can help manage pain caused by injuries sustained in a semi-truck accident. Your physical therapist can use various techniques, such as massage, hot/cold therapy, and electrical stimulation, to alleviate pain and discomfort.
- Improved Mobility: Injuries sustained in a semi-truck accident can limit mobility and range of motion. Physical therapy can help recoup strength and flexibility, allowing you to move freely and with less pain.
- Preventing Further Injury: Physical therapy can help prevent further injury by strengthening the muscles and joints surrounding the injured area. It can reduce the risk of re-injury and promote faster healing.
- Personalized Treatment Plans: Physical therapy is a personalized treatment tailored to each patient’s needs. Your therapist will work with you to create a treatment plan that addresses your unique injuries and recovery goals.
- Faster Recovery: Physical therapy can speed your recovery by promoting healing, reducing pain, and improving mobility. It can help you return to your normal daily activities sooner and with less discomfort.
Contact Bourassa Law Group for Help
Physical therapy can be essential to your recovery if you suffer injuries in a semi-truck accident in Nevada. However, it’s important to consider legal options to help you recover any damages you may be entitled to. That’s where the experienced attorneys at Bourassa Law Group can help.
Our team has extensive experience representing victims of semi-truck accidents in Nevada. We can help you navigate the legal process and fight for your deserved compensation. Be sure to get the help you need. Contact us today at (800)870-8910 for a free consultation.
A Quick Guide to Strict Liability and Its Impact on Nevada Truck Accident Injury Claims
Truck accidents are more complicated than typical car accidents due to the numerous parties that could be held responsible for the accident. In a truck accident, determining who is responsible is essential in filing a successful truck accident claim. However, even if fault can be established, the legal doctrine of strict liability can affect the […]
Accidents and Injuries Caused by Cargo Falling off a Semi-Truck – Who’s Responsible for the Damages?
Commercial trucks pose a special risk to road safety for commuters. The possibility of falling cargo is a serious concern with this risk. When a semi-truck loses some or all of its load while moving at a high rate of speed, the consequences can be very hazardous for other motorists and road users. It’s especially […]
Are Box Truck Accidents In Nevada Treated the Same As Semi-Truck Accidents?
Most people typically picture collisions involving huge delivery trucks, usually massive semi-trucks and huge box trucks, whenever the topic of accidents involving large trucks comes up. However, the U.S. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) enforces numerous laws and regulations for semi-trucks, while only select box trucks must abide by these regulations. More investigation is […]
Causes of Semi-Truck Fifth Wheel Accidents
While trucks are required to have safety features like backup cameras and audible alarms for blind spots, these features do little to prevent accidents from happening when there are other contributing factors involved. By learning about some of the most common causes behind semi-truck accidents, you can help keep yourself safe on the road and […]
How Bobtail Trucks Put Nevada Drivers at Risk?
Truck drivers tend to lose control despite being well-trained and strict rules governing this sector, putting other vehicles at risk. And when it’s a bobtail truck, the risks are even higher. A bobtail truck is a large truck without its trailer. When you see a truck with no trailer, it’s said to be in bobtailing […]
How Do Truck Accident Claims Work In Nevada?
The worst injuries occur in collisions involving commercial vehicles. When you’re suffering and cannot work, like most people, you get concerned about how you will cover your mounting medical debt. Under Nevada’s injury law, anyone injured in truck accidents in Las Vegas can claim damages for their losses. The idea is to ensure that the […]